Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Are you an experienced Netsuite Project manager with a strong desire to see projects through to completion? Do you flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If this describes you, we have an exciting chance for you to join our team at Deliverect as a Project Manager – ERP/ Digital Transformation) in Ghent, Belgium.
Deliverect is transforming the way restaurants and food businesses manage online orders. In the role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all elements of our Netsuite implementation and deployment. You will be in charge of monitoring relationship management, project management, and business delivery for our internal clients.
– Manage and track all areas of our NetSuite implementation to ensure a smooth transition and peak performance.
– Lead the execution of initiatives for our internal clients, offering great relationship management, project management, and business/technical execution.
– Create and monitor project plans and schedules to ensure that project milestones are met on time.Manage project scope and change control effectively, ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned and informed.
– Take charge of the project budget and resource allocation, optimising utilisation and ensuring timely project completion.
– Maintain a high standard of quality while ensuring that project deliverables are produced on schedule and within budget.
– Provide stakeholders with regular project status updates, keeping them informed of progress, risks, and mitigations.
– Identify and manage project risks and issues in a proactive manner, putting necessary safeguards in place.
– Proven expertise leading Netsuite implementation projects, including a solid understanding of P2P, OTC, and R2R flows.
– Deep understanding of the aforementioned processes developed via hands-on experience as an accounting or finance manager in a firm.
– International experience in a global organisation, allowing for efficient communication across varied teams.
– A minimum of three years of project management experience demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver successful projects is required.
– Strong people and leadership abilities, as well as the ability to inspire and encourage cross-functional teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills enable efficient collaboration and stakeholder management.
– Experience in consulting is preferred, with 3+ years of project management and producing great results.
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.