To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager who would love to take part in building an innovative and high-quality digital wealth suite of products.
You will partner with the product managers, architects and engineers to implement our wealth suite at our Clients (Banks, Asset Managers, …) and configure it to their requirements.
You are able to build and maintain multiple relationships with InvestSuite’s Clients and Partners and can communicate clearly and effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading the functional and technical implementation of Digital Wealth Solutions for our B2B clients which are banks, asset management companies, investment advisors and other financial institutions
- Developing the scope and objectives of the project with the participation of all relevant stakeholders
- Preparing a detailed project plan and tracking the progress of it
- Coordinating multidisciplinary teams (business and technical analysts, designers, developers) in the implementation of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Managing and building relationships with the client and all stakeholders
Target profile & traits
- Highly driven and committed – you deliver high-quality products within deadlines
- Solution-minded – you avoid politics & find effective ways to get the job done
- Direct and open – you are always willing to share and speak your mind
- Smart and creative – you find creative ways to get things done & accomplish goals
- Customer-centric – you seek to delight customers/users with all your work
- Quality-minded – you deliver top quality & expect the same from others
- Naturally curious – you crave new knowledge & best practices about your field
Required skills & experience
- Master in Economics, (Business) Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience
- 4+ years of client project management experience Global Consultancy firms, B2B software companies & Cloud Technology providers
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of successful implementation of large scale, IT projects in a Client context
- Client-centric mindset, combining business and technology insights to advise our clients the right solution for their needs
- Experience with project delivery in a client context (professional services and/or consulting)
- Demonstrates a strong drive to deliver high-quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Highly skilled in writing thoughtful memos and creating presentations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in writing and reviewing proposals
- Flexibility to work in different environments and within an international context
- Fluent English command
- Experience with agile project approaches (Scrum)
- Bonus: Previous engagement in the Wealth Tech industry
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as: math, software engineering, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw and London and are present in many EU countries.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.