To apply for this job please visit skipr.recruitee.com.
As a Project manager at Skipr you have impact across the full lifecycle of a customer relationship. You will support the pre-sales phase as well the successful launch at clients. Thus directly impacting our client’s ability to put in place sustainable mobility programs!
Your responsibilities as delivery manager will be:
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating multiple projects where Skipr will be implemented at customers. Often starting in the pre-sales phase until the go-live.
- You’ll capture, structure and analyse customer needs so that they become actionable for all stakeholders.
- You’re able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and clients. Building strong & trusted relationships is highly appreciated.
- You’ll put in a place a planning your (multi-disciplinary) teams can rally behind, with clear indication of the critical path. You’ll keep a close eye on all the risks.
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement: Define & Fine-tune business & tech processes so that we continue to improve our own way of working as well as our customer collaborations
- … Last but not least, we expect you to have fun in the job and laugh with your colleagues!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- You like to bring clarity and structure in complex projects. You are able to drive a project and anticipate the work (plan ahead).
- You have project or delivery management experience using both Waterfall and Agile frameworks and are comfortable with coordinating across multiple teams to build a centralized understanding of the overall efforts’ status and keep teams on track.
- You are customer obsessed and you would go above and beyond to meet your clients needs. You are able to navigate challenging customer interactions and ensure every meeting reaches its objective.
- You are able to think analytically and figure out scalable solutions for different kind of challenges you’ll be confronted with.
- You are well organised and able to bring structure for yourself, your customers and your team members.
- You always see the glass half-full rather than half-empty.
- You are a native French or Dutch speaker (preference bilingual) and fluent in English.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Business – +5 years of experience in a delivery management in a SaaS company or digital marketing environment with a proven track record. You have experience in both a corporate and start-up environment.
- Technology – +2 years of experience in working with ERP and/or HR software systems.
- Growth – digital native, familiar with designing and operationalising processes, with a high degree of precision and aspiration for excellence. Able to cultivate a growth culture with emphasis on feedback, learning, experimentation, openness and velocity.
- Leadership – outstanding leadership skills and ability to inspire indirect sales force to success and to enable them to perform.
- Interpersonal skills – team-player attitude, able to work in an international, cross functional environment demonstrating and inspiring with knowledge of its craft.
- Communication – excellent communicator, active listener, eager to speak to customers, open to give and receive feedback from partners and colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full time open-ended contract
- Hybrid working mode (home and office)
- An attractive salary package with many benefits : group, hospitalization and medical insurance, meal vouchers, company phone and laptop, phone subscription, home work allowance and eco vouchers
- A friendly and fun team life : weekly lunch at the office, yearly offsite, regular after works…
- The possibility to have an impact on mobility in Europe through a unique “Skipr-made” product
We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who’re able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset, and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always giving priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must. We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself.
Wanna know more about our team and values? Have a look at this video !