Regional Field Marketing Manager AMER
Lansweeper is a fast-growing SAAS scale-up helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We empower our customers with accurate data and actionable insights about their technology environment. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 300+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, Canada and the USA. Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month.
Our people are the key to our success! We are focused every day on delivering the Best Work Experience Ever for our people. We look for people that want to make an impact, that show up as their unique selves – as we value diversity and inclusion – and that understand that teamwork is the key to success. You might not thick all the boxes below, that is fine and don’t worry. We value mindset and continuous learning over skills.
With an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. Today, we are looking for a Regional Field marketeer EMEA/AMER joining the Corporate Marketing team to help deliver results against business objectives and priorities.
A day in the life of
As Regional Field marketeer (AMER), you are responsible for developing and implementing demand and lead generation marketing strategies for your region collaborating with partners as much as possible. You will work closely with the regional Channel managers to create and execute online and offline marketing strategy for key countries in your region ensuring global brand consistency. Field marketing activities include product-led adoption campaigns, nurturing, engagement marketing, leveraging partner communication channels, demonstration, and organizing events.
You are part of the Corporate Marketing team and report to the Regional Demand Generation Manager.
Your key objectives are:
· Drive regional execution of co-marketing activities with partners, including events
· Build pipeline and drive revenue via our existing partner network
Your responsibilities include:
· Define and implement regional annual marketing plan to achieve marketing goals and sales targets
· Report on budget assigned to your regional marketing plan, always looking for an optimal ROMI
· Use omni channel marketing best practices
· Manage offline marketing activities including events and webinars in collaboration with channel managers, sales and the creative team
· Work closely with key teams across the company including Product Marketing, Channel team and Sales to ensure regional plans and strategies are aligned
· Develop marketing insights on local markets and ensure the right strategies and tactics are in place to take advantage of new opportunities
· Provide regular reporting to management on regional KPI’s, achievements and challenges
· Be a brand advocate
Are you the new Regional Field Marketeer EMEA/AMER at Lansweeper?
I am someone who is/has
· A proven ability to develop, manage and execute integrated marketing plans in support of business strategy.
· Outstanding planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills. With the ability to manage requests and expectations from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Willingness to travel internationally (occasionally)
· Comfortable with market analysis and reporting
· Strong communicator and creative thinker
· Hands-on team player
· Comfortable working with virtual team members
· Good business acumen – a good understanding of IT & technology
· Experience with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot
· A degree in marketing, business administration, or relevant major.
· 5-10 years’ experience as a Regional marketeer preferably in B2B high-tech, IT product businesses
· Channel marketing experience
· Experience with organizing local and regional events
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent verbal/written communication in English. Knowledge of any other regional language is an advantage.
Going for gold?
– Experience in SaaS marketing
– IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT
Our offer you can’t refuse
· We make sure to reward your impact and the value you bring
· This includes also a variety of benefits (medical and pension plans, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
· Accelerate your growth and career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Meet our Recruiter Alicia Spencer