To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Renewal Sales Specialist
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Renewal Sales Specialist to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of:
Analyze, Convince, Retain
- You analyze and respond to inbound renewal requests while balancing ease-of-processing with urgency.
- You convince customers to keep renewing their yearly Lansweeper subscriptions via email, chat, or (video) phone.
- You retain, as our ambitious goal, 100% of our customers by following up on all missed renewals.
- You collaborate closely with the Sales team to ensure a positive experience for all of our customers.
- You spot up-sell and cross-sell opportunities while being in contact with IT professionals, managers, and purchasers and forward them to the assigned Sales reps.
- You use Salesforce as the single system of record to streamline and optimize your daily operations.
- You share ideas about improving our renewal process for the future, as well as the experience our customers receive.
- You are one of the first dedicated colleagues in our newly created and fast-growing renewal team reporting to the renewals team lead.
Are you the new Renewal Sales Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Puts the customers first
- Has strong administrative skills
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- Communicates fluently and in a friendly manner
- Can remain calm and collected under pressure
- Customer Service experience
- Salesforce experience as a user
- A good command of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- An active interest in IT
- A Strong focus on details
Going for gold?
- Experience with Renewal Sales
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!