Accurat is well on its way to change how decision making is done. Due to the continuous growth of our client base we’re looking for extra support. More in particular: we are looking for a business analyst that is responsible for providing our retail customers with relevant insights based on our large pool of raw data, consumer, brand and market insights.
As a Retail Business Analyst your main goal is to make sure the many questions, our customers have, are responded to when our tool is (not yet) providing an appropriate answer. Doing so, you help building our product with solutions that become more complete and more tailored to the requirements of our customers.
What’s on your plate?
- You support our customer success managers to help respond to specific questions our customers have.
- You turn client-specific questions into new features for our product.
- You know the technical ins and outs of our newest features that our customer success managers share with our customers, helping them explain the awesomeness of our newest iteration for a specific metric.
- As a second line business partner for clients, you proactively think along with the customer success managers to improve how customers can use our solutions.
- Gradually, you’ll become a specialist in our data and solutions. You know how to joggle with coordinates, understand the concept of valid consumers and know how to build a hands-on dashboard that addresses the customers’ request fully.
- You are part of the customer success team but your data colleagues are the ones you like to hang out with frequently, as you have the same gut for data crunching.
- As quality is a key priority with a name that sounds like accurate, so you crunch numbers in order to look for ways to improve our overall product.
- You contribute to develop standard operating procedures for customer success.
Who are you?
- You have a data-driven mindset and like to crunch data for breakfast.
- You have a master’s degree in Business Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You are eager, pro-active and you are only perfectly happy when the numbers add up.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’ve been called a nerd before, but you’re actually just tech savvy .
- You’re adaptable and resilient. You’ll put out fires but also work strategically and proactively.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience in retail or market research ️
What do we offer?
- A varied and exciting job in a successful, fast-growing start-up.
- You work across boundaries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and you follow our expansion to the EU step by step).
- The possibility to take ownership and grow your career.
- A competitive salary (with benefits).
- A young, hands-on team (and pancake Wednesdays).
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- Infrequent parties, snacks and drinks (Success needs to be celebrated!)
- Flexibility in working remote or at our spacious office (Ghent).
We offer a fun environment, the expertise and support to make you grow together with our company and the trust and freedom to build your career.