We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic RevOps Intern to join our team. As a RevOps Intern at DESelect, you’ll be the “right-hand” to our RevOps Specialist, assisting in optimizing our revenue generating processes, ensuring seamless collaboration between Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams, and ultimately driving our growth further.
- Reporting and Analytics: Creating and updating reports and dashboards to provide insights into revenue performance.
- Data Analysis: Assisting in data analysis to identify trends and opportunities for Marketing and Sales.
- Marketing Alignment: Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure lead-to-revenue alignment and optimize marketing operations.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborating with the Sales team to streamline and optimize the sales process.
- HubSpot Expertise: Gaining hands-on experience in HubSpot CRM and assisting in its maintenance.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborating with various teams and stakeholders to support revenue growth initiatives.
- Currently pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office/ Google Workspace tools (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slideshow presentations, etc.) is a minimum requirement. Any additional experience with CRM platforms and/or data analytics and visualization tools will be considered advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for data and its role in leading company growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Being able to express yourself effectively in English is a must. (C1-C2 level).
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- A “Hell yeah!” attitude towards challenges and continuous learning.
- Ability to commit to this internship for at 3 least months.
What’s in it for you?
As an intern at DESelect, you will certainly not have to make coffee or photocopies. Instead, you will:
- cultivate a well-rounded set of skills around preparing, analysing, and interpreting data
- cooperate closely with a group of young and talented professionals who are considered ninjas in their field
- ️be part of a fast-growing, and multicultural environment where people support each other and love hanging out together even after work hours
- have your own MacBook with access to cutting-edge software and digital tools
- work at a modern and spacious office with a ping pong table, dartboard and a fridge full of free drinks, snacks and fruit
DESelect, a cloud-based SaaS provider and official Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner, offers the leading marketing enablement platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. Fortune 500 leaders and mid-sized businesses leverage DESelect’s intuitive drag-and-drop solutions to help marketing teams segment audiences, and power highly personalized campaigns without code or technical assistance. Founded in 2019, DESelect has offices in Antwerp, Belgium, and Austin, Texas.