To apply for this job please visit www.lynx.care.
At LynxCare, we’ve built an AI/NLP platform to unlock the patient data siloes at scale, enabling all healthcare stakeholders (clinicians, hospitals, life science companies, governments, ..) to drive innovation and improve patient care.
LynxCare is a fast-growing scale up company based in Belgium, with a team of 50 highly motivated clinical and data experts. We recently raised our EUR 20Mio Series A backed by top-tier investors from BE, FR, DE, and CH. We are now on a mission to lead in the transformation of global healthcare data by leveraging artificial intelligence.
Job title: RWE Data Analyst
As an RWE Data Analyst, you will work in an Operations team of 15+ clinical data experts to successfully deliver projects. You’ll be delivering Real-World Evidence (RWE) reports to Life Sciences customers and hospitals in collaboration with boutique epidemiology/health economics agencies including:
- Build best-in-class queries and query libraries to extract, clean, manage, and analyze clinical data warehouses for health outcomes research
- Translate the study design into algorithms to extract, analyze and report secondary data for research reports or interactive data visualization tools.
- Train external agencies to deliver end-to-end research & statistical reports
- Communicate with life sciences companies about the scope, the process and the output
- Prepare trainings for hospital BI departments to transform their database into clinical insights
- Support in the set-up of an infrastructure to deliver Real-World Evidence reports at scale (standardised BI architecture, standard reports)
- Steer and support process improvements in a variety of areas such as analytical libraries and database aggregations. This includes developing and deploying scripts that drive the automatization and scalability of our operational processes
- Collaborate with our R&D teams (NLP engineers, data engineers) and medical terminology teams
Skills & Experience
5+ years of analytics experience and proven technical abilities with data manipulation, analysis and visualization including R, SQL or other relevant technical & statistical software packages
- Having a medical or medical-related degree, epidemiologic background or experience working with medical data
- Experience with GIT
- Positive attitude, team spirit, analytic mindset, problem-solving skills, eye-for-detail
- Project management, self-starting, adaptability, enthusiastic
- An eye for customer-excellence, spirit of accountability, professionality towards clients
- Languages: English (required), French or Dutch (1 of the 2)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. MS PowerBI) – big plus!
- Knowledge of medical ontology libraries (e.g. UMLS, Athena, …) and OMOP CDM – big plus!
- Experience with Spark (Databricks)
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of cloud storage and cloud computing
What you will get
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported
- You will be part of a young team of 50 colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies
- You will work in a company which recently completed a robust Series A funding round
- As we are a young company, you will have the possibility to help shape the company’s future
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as a mobility budget, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home
- Trainings & seminars with your team