To apply for this job please visit cumulio.recruitee.com.
Cumul.io is looking for a motivated Technical Support Engineer to join our Support Engineering team. Do you get energy from troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, helping out SaaS B2B clients and working across teams? Do you have experience with databases and web development? Are you a fast learner who loves to share knowledge? Then we’d love to talk to you!
Who we are:
Cumul.io is a SaaS technology company, providing a low-code platform for data analysis with seamless integration into other SaaS platforms or applications. Founded in 2015 Cumul.io answers the increasing demand for easy and accessible data analysis tools and integrations. Cumul.io’s headquarter is in Leuven, Belgium, with a subsidiary in New York, USA.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems efficiently and effectively by gathering the required information for analysis.
Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution, handle customer complaints.
Collaborate with other teams to properly manage customer issues and escalate when appropriate.
Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, follow up with customers regularly regarding issue status.
Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within the team.
Write documentation for the knowledge-base for recurring questions, new features, …
Contribute to various strategic projects to improve our way of working and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have previous experience in a customer facing software engineering role.
- You have experience with relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL solutions (eg. Clickhouse, Elasticsearch, Snowflake, …).
- You have strong analytical & debugging skills with an eye for detail. You get to the root cause quickly, and are not afraid to dive into the logs if needed to obtain this.
- You are able to learn quickly and stay up to date with new features and technologies.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You are able to explain technical information to any audience. You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientation is important to you. Empathizing with customers and conveying confidence is a no-brainer.
- You are a confident and self-driven person, naturally engaging with customers and colleagues and independently managing your time and projects.
- You can work in the CET timezone and travel occasionally (once or twice a year). We cannot provide a work permit.
- Prior SaaS work experience is considered a plus.
What this job offers:
- A dynamic scale-up environment
- Making an impact across sectors through data driven decision making with our platform
- Coaching by a great team
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Remote job (Europe) or a hybrid working environment with an office base in Leuven
- International get togethers