Silverfin has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled business sales professional to join the Platform Sales Team focusing on selling new business to the world’s largest accountancy network firms as we expand our footprint.
You will have demonstrated your ability to establish and lead SaaS technology opportunities from the ground up, collaborating across internal and external stakeholders toward success. You will be expected to leverage your skills in deal lifecycle management, ‘C’ suite and Partner level access and buyer environment condition understanding.
Silverfin is a hyper growth cloud first technology business changing the way accountants operate by enabling them to aggregate multi-source client data into a single source of truth which increases the time they spend on value driven work. We are a Deloitte Fast 50 sustainable growth company and we are not stopping there.
If you are a hunter, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to ‘get stuck in’; and who loves technology, this role could be for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we will give you a competitive package of salary, uncapped commission and benefits.
Reporting directly to the Platform Business Leader you will work closely with marketing, SDR’s, customer success and our Professional Services teams to build relationships with accountants and create winning propositions across international firms.
- 3 – 5 years experience in B2B sales with 1+ years within the SaaS solution world
- Understanding of full deal lifecycle management, with complete clarity of what is a deal and what is not a deal, opportunity stall strategies and sequence of events
- Track record of winning SaaS deals, ideally with experience positioning accompanying implementation services.
- Self-starter mentality, specifically able to get stuck in, generate your own pipeline & work with SDR & marketing to build the right targets to go after
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work cross-functionally, providing client insight to galvanise internal teams to action
- Have a natural curiosity to question for understanding of the customer environment and impact factors
- High performance driven towards metric success and, as important, the learning journey toward success
- Experience selling within the accounting industry or to accountants desirable but not essential
- Passion for tech……..It drives our business, it is our business!
What you will be doing – The role
- Identify new business opportunities for Silverfin technology platform within the networks of a named territory of global accounting firms
- Help stakeholders within the global accounting firms to understand the power of the Silverfin platform and how it can enable greater profitability with a firm’s practices
- Using your extensive experience to build relationships across the stakeholder map, from users, advocates, partners and the C-suite
- Prepare thorough customer situation workshops, demonstrations and solution presentations in collaboration with Pre-Sales Engineering
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline that will deliver on and over target quota performance
- Understand your pipeline deeply to ensure high forecasting accuracy through salesforce and converse in detail about the content of forecast
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for each named network
- Provide feedback on global trends, holistically and locally, including competitors, regulations, customer needs, product, sales and marketing, supporting collaboration with Silverfin stakeholders
- Working in a fast-paced, fast growth scale up environment where you are a fundamental part of our evolution
‘Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.’ – Silverfin Co-Founder & CEO, Joris Van Der Gucht
Silverfin is a hyper growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution designed to empower accountants to build the cloud accounting strategy they deserve. We provide fullsight client data in one location and therefore regardless of source, accountants always have ‘one version of the truth’ client data. This client data approach increases the pace at which accountants can complete workflows, reporting and analysis.