To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Do you dream of a sales career within the IT-software industry where you are directly contributing to convince new company to adopt your solutions?
If you are searching for a great place to work where you will matter and be recognized for your added value, this is your chance!
At Efficy, our ambitions of growth are high, and our vision is to be the preferred CRM and marketing automation provider in Europe. To reach these ambitious goals we are looking for you who is an expert in creating relations and doing value-based selling, and who understands to seize the opportunities when they appear – as well as seek them out yourself.
Continue your sales career at Efficy
Your everyday life will be very versatile and will include a good mix of face-to-face customer meetings, online customer meetings, webinars, developing your network and prospecting for potential customers – all from our office with a hybrid working model in Brussels Headquarter. (ps. we have the coolest roof terrace with a view on the forest and Brussels).
That is why we are looking for a Sales Account Executive to take the lead in the pursuit of outreach sales. You will find a good portion of warm leads already waiting for you, but you will also have to seek out opportunities and develop your network of C-levels yourself. The position will primarily address you who work with new client’s acquisition, as we have Key Account Manager’s for existing customers.
Your main focus areas:
- Execute sales meetings in person and online.
- Identify and call prospects – and convert them into potential clients.
- Manage the whole sales process from prospecting to closing the deals.
- Build a sustainable prospect pipeline month by month and ensure that the targets are met and exceeded.
- Negotiation of offers and closing of deals!
- Identify opportunities to expand Efficy’s footprint to customers and proactively search new within named customer organisations (new units, new subsidiaries, etc.).
- Use different and creative prospecting sources to develop new contacts including social networking in events, business clubs, web, social media, business publications and so forth to find prospects.
The best of two worlds
Although Efficy now counts more than 500 employees active in 15 countries, there is a perfect mix between the closest 110 colleagues in Belgium where we get to know each other, and make social initiatives, to be part of a large international company with high ambitions.
At Efficy, we work based on a People First approach- this applies both in relation to employees and in relation to our customers. We emphasize goals and results, but it is at least as important to us that we have an informal tone, and a strong social cohesion, where everyone contributes to a fun everyday life.
- A challenging job where your efforts are decisive for your success
- A fun workplace, social events, and good colleagues around you
- Thorough training in our solutions, so you are well prepared to present our products
- Innovative IT software company, where your suggestions are listened to
- Ongoing coaching, support, and development
We expect you to:
- Have a successful business development experience with BtB clients (corporate, large SMe’s, public)
- Be able to communicate with all types of clients from C-level to IT managers
- An experience with the CRM, ERP or Software business is a plus
- Be a skilled communicator both in verbally and written in Danish and English
- Possess the winning mentality needed to get the orders closed
- Chase the sale, and to be energetic and service minded
- Create trust and credibility with the customer through your strong personality and networking skills
- Be capable of reaching out to new leads with many calls, but also good at long-term relationship sales
- Being organized, structured and analytical
- Strive to be a good team player
If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Ilunga.
We call in for interview continuously, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
If this job is not a match, please have a look to our many other IT and sales career opportunities: www.jobs.efficy.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.