Large company with great ambitions and close relations
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive specialized in Corporate Accounts to become a valued addition to our thriving Sales Team at Efficy in Sweden.
In the role of Sales Account Executive, you will directly engage with enterprises, assisting them in their expansion endeavours. Employing proactive and inbound sales strategies, you will identify and secure novel business opportunities, while progressively enhancing clients’ utilization of the Efficy products.
Your adeptness in digital transformation and change management will position you as a dependable business partner, responsible for overseeing the complete sales process in collaboration with clients.
- Execute complete sales cycles, consistently meeting or surpassing monthly targets for both new business and the existing client base.
- Source potential prospects from inbound inquiries and self-generated leads.
- Conduct qualification discussions with senior executives and leaders of various departments.
- Conduct online product demonstrations, occasionally arranging in-person presentations.
- Identify client needs and develop strategies to meet them
- Navigate sales through internal advocates to multiple decision-makers, including C-level executives.
- Foster synergy with Efficy’s marketing and technology units to adapt sales strategies in accordance with new products offerings.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders like Projects teams, Legal, Finance, and Security to address intricate contractual needs of our corporate clientele, and respond to inquiries related to Legal, Security, and Procurement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new key clients, takes part in successful negotiations.
- Master’s degree level of thinking.
- Swedish speaker with a excellent level in English.
- Strong business & sales skills with a successful experience in a high-volume transaction sales environment within the CRM/Martech/SaaS industry is a must
- Ability to address C-Level with confidence.
- Used to creating and managing high performing sales funnels.
- Quota driven: consistent record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment with a strong drive for results.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Potential to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong engagement and ownership.
- Consultative and value selling experience.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Resourceful & trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues.
We offer you
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.