The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, e-commerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list and in 2021, we were a finalist for the EY “Scale up of the year”.
As an Account Executive, you will have a key role within Urbantz, and you will have a tangible impact on our business by growing our new customer base and creating long-term value for them.
- Develop the business and manage our consultative value selling processes.
- Analyze and clarify strategic and operational goals with customers during negotiation to identify how Urbantz can add value to their logistic operations.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualified leads to securing a deal.
- Manage your pipeline opportunities, forecasting and deal closing.
- Interact with C-level decision-makers at some of the world’s largest enterprises.
- Work closely with our Outbound and Marketing teams and coordinate your sales effort to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrated success in enterprise software sales. Extensive experience leading sales cycles involving multiple-internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in consultative and value-driven Technology sales.
- Large technology companies’ experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, high-achiever and a “rain maker”.
- You speak French and English fluently, any other language is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and can use them well to develop your network.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset underlined by unlimited energy.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. We have built a state-of-the-art, most innovative and professional, “sales machine”.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last-mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package with an uncapped sales commission.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- Our office is in Brussels, but you can work remotely from home.
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels or remotely.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country’s location.
- Uncapped sales commission structure.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences
- Team meetups in Brussels, an annual offsite somewhere sunny