We are looking for an Intern to join our Commercial Team in Copenhagen. You will play an important role expanding Efficy’s visibility and create new leads for the Danish office.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
As an Sales Development Representative Intern you will have the chance to feel how the sales cycle works in a corporate environment. You will receive guidance and also the possibility to help our SDR’s to generate leads in different ways! You can experience how to identify and contact prospects where our offering can generate real value.
- Qualify leads based on inbound request
- Prospect the Danish market through a variety of outreach methods (Email, Phone, LinkedIn etc.)
- Follow up on marketing conversions
- Present and hand-over qualified leads to Account Executives
- Work with the SDR Team Lead and Regional Sales Director to improve prospecting efforts
- This internship needs to be part of a curriculum of your studies! Duration of the internship is flexible. Together with your requirements we will discuss the practicalities
- Fluency in Danish & English. Additional languages are a plus
- Goal-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- Experience in CRM or Marketing Automation prospecting is a plus
- Dedication and a relentless attitude
We offer you
- A look into a stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com/
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.