To apply for this job please visit itextpdf.com.
About the job
We recently teamed up with PDFTron and we’re looking for Business Development Representatives who will help generate new business opportunities by identifying and converting warm leads into qualified opportunities through inbound and outbound calls, web chat and email campaigns.
This position is the starting point for a promising career in software sales where you’ll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate to enterprise, to some of the world’s hottest startups. Ideal candidates for this role are extremely consultative, curious, and ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and want to add value to the company. The role is a great fit for someone who is passionate about technology, who enjoys varied and deep customer facing engagement and wants to use their knowledge/background to solve customer needs and drive their success.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in our product
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives and prospects
- Nurture trial leads until they are ready to buy
- Attention focused on collecting detailed information and populating the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
What you bring
- A previous experience in a BDR/SDR role in the software industry is a great plus!
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is a great plus.
What we promise you
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A health insurance for you and your family.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Room to learn and grow in order to master your craft.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible work environment.