At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on Sales Development Representative with the ambition to hunt for new business leads, while becoming a subject matter expert on the Kpler product suite and commodity market opportunities!
Reporting to the regional Sales Lead, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when generating new business leads. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business. With our guidance and training, you will effectively communicate the Kpler value proposition and set up meetings for the Sales Executives in the region.
As a Sales Development Representative at Kpler, you will:
– Research and Map Clients and Target Prospects in the Industry
– Keep track of Industry Events in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects and contribute to Regional Marketing Strategy.
– Generate and qualify business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via multiple channels
– Working with Sales team to Tailor a unique sales pitch/value proposition to prospects
– Use a variety of tools to research prospective leads.
– Develop OUTBOUND Leads through cold calling, cold emailing and networking amongst other means.
– Develop excellent Qualified leads to hand-over to the sales team.
– Support Commercial/Account Managers with their lead generation activities
– Enrich CRM Platform (Salesforce) with relevant and precise information about clients, prospects, leads and qualified opportunities
– Work alongside the marketing team to capitalize on engagement generated from events and their lead generation activity
– Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quota
– An intrinsic drive to be successful and show quick adaptation
– Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
– A proactive, ‘hunter’ mentality
– Highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
– Experience in sales development and/or sales within SaaS B2B business strongly preferred
– Engaging copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling emails and communications to stand out from the crowd
– Organized, structured, able to work under pressure, but effective and capable to meet deadlines
– Professional customer-centric manner
– Desire to learn, and a keen interest in developing a career within a high performing sales culture
– Tech-savvy with a genuine interest in disruptive technologies and current market trend
– Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
*Salary range (50,000 USD – 75,000 USD) depending on skills, experience
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice