To apply for this job please visit realo-1671700522.teamtailor.com.
Are you in the early stages of your sales career? Are you interested in selling real estate products that are already used by millions? Do you want to learn alongside experienced sales reps?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support us in our growth efforts and market expansion. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent & remote). Sounds fun?
What you will do:
- Perform extensive market research and lead generation by focusing on internal sales
- Be a sidekick to our sales reps and support them as an extended arm in closing deals
- Research targeted accounts, establish contact, and ‘set the stage’ for further negotiation
- Promote our solutions and engage with prospects through a variety of channels (phone, email, social media, etc.)
You are a fit because:
- You are still studying or have finished your studies in the area of Business Management, Marketing, or other relevant fields
- You possibly already possess first hands-on sales experience (lead generation, cold calls, pitching, etc.)
- You are familiar with CRM and BRM tools (e.g. Hubspot)
- You have a basic understanding of sales performance metrics
- You are eager to learn and want to develop your listening skills by asking the right questions
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in French is a huge plus)
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be