If you are searching for a great job opportunity to grow, a great place to work where you will matter and have an impact, this is your chance!
At efficy, our ambitions of growth are high, and our vision is to be the preferred CRM and marketing automation provider in Europe.
To reach these ambitious goals we are looking for YOU!
- You are an expert in engaging & creating fruitful business relations and doing value-based selling in the mid-market B2B segment?
- You have an inner flair to seize the opportunities when they appear– as well as seek them out yourself?
- People can trust your management skills and you want to step in /or further grow in a leadership responsibility?
Grow at efficy
Your everyday life will be very versatile and will include a good mix of face-to-face team meetings, customer meetings, focused work, webinars, developing your network externally and internally– all from our office with a flexible working model in Copenhagen overseeing the sales of our webCRM Product for the Nordics Region.
Large company with high ambitions and close relations
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
You will lead a team of Sales Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives that are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities for our webCRM product within the Nordics Region within the mid-market segment.
You will report to the VP Sales and co-build the go to market strategy and be accountable for the successful execution.
Your team will generate new business opportunities by prospecting and follow-up on inbounds leads and other business development activities. You will play a key role as you lead/handle this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You’ll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team.
- Set clear performance expectations and goals for team members.
- Conduct regular team meetings and individual performance reviews.
- Offer coaching, mentoring, and training to enhance team members’ skills and knowledge.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team culture.
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new key clients, takes part to negotiations.
- Act as the main point of contact for escalated client issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with your team members to identify client needs and develop strategies to meet them.
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Execute and adapt strategies to acquire new clients and increase revenue.
- Monitor sales performance and provide guidance to your team to achieve sales targets.
- Review and analyze sales data and provide insights to optimize your go to market strategy
Planning and Reporting:
- Execute strategic sales plans.
- Track and analyze key metrics, such as client retention rates and revenue growth in your area.
- Prepare reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly base and ad-hoc presentations on team performance, results, etc
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or equivalent by experience
- Experience as a successful Sales Account Executive within mid-market enterprises segment
- You have a previous team leader or people management experience, manging sdr or sales teams
- Coming from SAAS/Software/CRM/MarTech world
- Native level in Danish and Fluent in English. Swedish knowledge is a plus.
- Consistent track record of sales success with a strong drive for results in a high volume sales organisation
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and time leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and listening skills
- Potential to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Natural leadership with the skills and willingness to develop & coach your team
- Resourceful & trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
We offer YOU
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com