Senior Account Executive – Enterprise
Location: La Hulpe with a hybrid way of working
Full time role
Start Date: February 2023
Competitive OTE with a 60/40 split plus good conditions: Mobility allowance or company car, comprehensive hospitalisation insurance, Group insurance, mobile phone subscription, pension plan, 25 days holiday
Not getting the exposure and recognition you deserve in your SaaS sales journey?
When you join LetsBuild you’re going to have a
significant impact on our growth by advising enterprise-level prospects and existing customers on how they can improve collaboration on their construction projects
To help you start your journey with us, you’ll be in charge of 25 existing enterprise clients that are primed for upsell/cross sell opportunities.
In addition to that, you’ll strategically approach new enterprise prospects</strong>; C level interaction is where you're comfortable as is participating and leading RFI/RFP processes. You’re well used to complex sales cycles that can take time to get across the line.
You’ll be used to closing deals in the range of ARR 60-150K.
We enjoy being the market leader in some of the countries we serve, you will be selling a brand highly trusted by its customers and well known by the positive impact it has brought to its users, making it an easier sell for you. In fact, there’s a high chance that the building you’re reading this from has been built using one of LetsBuild’s products!
- You’ll join us with at least 5 years SaaS B2B experience
- You employ one of the classic B2B sales methodologies (SPIN, MEDDIC, Value selling etc)
- You’ve a mature approach to your work
- Your linguistic capabilities include Dutch and ideally French with an excellent level of English
- You have a track record of being able to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, especially executive and C-Level
- You’re able to inspire your sales colleagues and influence those around you to ensure sales objectives are achieved
- You’re able to develop long-lasting relationships with new customers
- Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are integral parts of your sales toolkit
- You’ll manage the sales process from beginning to end
- You will work with a team of 55+ people who are passionate about making a positive change/impact in an industry that contributes to a large portion of CO2 gasses globally.
- Our software products are used to build houses & apartments, office buildings, commercial centres, wind farms, highways and many other cool projects out there! ️
- Our Belgian office is located in La Hulpe in the beautiful forest near the Chateau . We also have offices in Copenhagen (Denmark) and Łódź (Poland).
- We have a “fun committee” at the La Hulpe office; they regularly organise events to ensure a harmonious and collaborative work environment, you’ll feel part of the team very quickly.
- We’ve just got back from our Sales and marketing “Team Camp” event in London, it was a blast! The next Team Camp one will be in the mountains in Poland, the question is, will you be there?
For a confidential chat about your next step in your SaaS sales career, reach out in the following ways:
- Send me a Connection request on LinkedIn
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply hit the apply button