To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Senior Accounting Analyst
Lansweeper is a leading vendor disrupting the IT Operations Management (ITOM) market, providing best-in-class / best-of-breed product for asset discovery, inventory, and analytics – enabling customers to increase visibility and security in a rapidly evolving IT landscape.
This Senior Accounting Analyst will join our worldwide team from the US-based Headquarters, supporting the Americas (US/Canada) and will report into the Chief Accountant located in Belgium.
This team member will get the opportunity to work in an exciting and successful global SaaS Private-Equity funded company and be engaged with an A-team that can drive decision-based reporting to improve the company’s financial and accounting performance.
· Analyzing and processing all accounting-related documents and information
· Updating the bank statements
· Applying payments to accounts
· Monitoring accounts receivable review and process invoices
· Follow-up on debtors and vendors
· Posting and processing the company credit cards
· Acting as the go-to person for accounting related questions
· Actively thinking about how to improve the operation processes and make them more efficient
· Working in an international environment, handling different legal and foreign entities
· Month end account reconciliations and closing journal entries
· Supporting the FP&A budget and actuals process
· Manage the accounting and reporting for sales compensation
· Provide business insights as to the key performance indicators in support of Sales & Marketing
Are you the new Senior Accounting Analyst at Lansweeper?
· Working knowledge of US/Canada Sales Tax
· Can work independently with an excellent eye for detail
· Has great problem-solving skills
· Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
· Communicates effectively
· Great team player that thrives in an international fast-paced environment
· Doesn’t mind repetition
· Has excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Has strong computer skills
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds at times
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
· 4+ years of relevant experience as Accountant/FP&A analyst
· Deep understanding of Accounting – US/ Canada
· Understanding of VAT taxes
· Experience working in global ERP systems? Netsuite and QuickBooks
· Knowledge about Europe Accounting (preferred)
Our offer you can’t refuse
· Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours
· Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year
· Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day
· Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner
· We offer a variety of benefits
· Work hard, play harder!
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.