Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainabilty regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a lower carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional senior Data Engineer to join our team.
How you will make an impact:
As we continue to expand, Greenomy is seeking a highly motivated Data Engineer. This role is pivotal in building and implementing modern data platform architectures in an Azure environment. You will be instrumental in developing data pipelines, connectors, integrations, mappings, and PowerBI dashboards.
For this position we regret that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship but we are open to remote candidates who are based within a comparable timezone.
What we expect from you:
- Implement and maintain data pipelines, towards a variety of different systems (SAP, Oracle, SaaS, client’s data lake, etc.).
- Build and maintain a data platform for client data ingestion and transformation using standardized connectors.
- Embed PowerBI in the company portal (our SaaS) and develop plug-and-play connectors for client BI systems.
- Develop and maintain PowerBI dashboards for both our SaaS application and our clients.
- Participate in R&D to create tooling for ESG data management and to reduce integration costs from client systems to Greenomy.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in designing and managing ETL processes, optimizing data storage solutions, and integrating diverse data sources.
- Proficient in: Python, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, working with both structured and unstructured data sets in Azure environments.
- Strong BI experience with PowerBI and star-schema data modeling
- Experience with MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with medallion architecture.
- Knowledge of deployments using Infrastructure-As-Code (terraform) is a plus.
- Previous experience on integration projects in a complex multi source data environment.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).