Luzmo is looking for a Senior Rust Engineer to design, implement and ship
new features on our Rust-based Query Engine component responsible for the real-time processing of large datasets. Are you the Rust Engineer ready to join the team maintaining and growing our outstanding data embedded analytics platform?
Who we are
Luzmo is an embedded analytics platform, purpose-built for SaaS companies. We bring complex data to life with beautiful, easy-to-use dashboards, embedded seamlessly in any SaaS or web platform. With Luzmo, product teams can add impactful insights to their SaaS product in days, not months. And take their product users from data to decisions, fast.
What will you do
Maintain and develop new features of our data analysis & visualization platform with a focus on our query engine.
Maintain and improve the code base.
Keep an eye on the operations to ensure the stability and performance of the product.
Who are we looking for
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you should have a minimum of 4 years of experience, including 2 years of hands-on involvement in real-world backend applications (excluding blockchain). These applications should be developed using a strongly-typed language (such as Java, C++, Rust, C#, etc,) with a preference given to those experienced in Rust.
- You have a strong experience with SQL and relational databases and know about developing ETL/data pipelines and data warehouses. If you add experience with BI, data analytics and data visualization tools that would be great.
- You preferably have a Master in Computer Science and you love designing algorithms.
- You have strong analytical skills, a problem-solving attitude and you are a fast learner.
- You are a team player, eager to work intensively together to ship great software, but you can also deliver work by yourself.
- You take responsibility, enjoy tuning your code for optimal performance and have attention to details, get a rush when all tests are green, and prefer to ship daily.
- You communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You are used to working in the Central European Time (CET) zone (plus or minus 1) to ensure effective collaboration with our global teams. We cannot provide a work permit.
What this job offers
An exciting scale-up environment with growth opportunities
Shaping the analytics experience of the future
Coaching by a great engineering team
Unlimited holiday policy
Remote / Hybrid working environment
The equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
How we work
We empower success. We accomplish daily. We innovate fearlessly. Join a team of collaborative, driven and ambitious people at Luzmo.