At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
Your future position
As we look to build out the role of research within Kpler we are adding experienced market professionals with solid backgrounds across the worlds of trading, refining, fundamental analytics and consulting. The successful candidate will establish and take ownership of a growing biofuels market analysis offering at Kpler, helping companies make better decisions with regards to biodiesel, ethanol, SAF, and other non-fossil-based alternatives.
Your mission is to:
- Expand and improve our biofuel balance estimates
- Get on top of recent regulatory changes on blending mandates, with a focus on Europe
- Create analytical pieces of research, exploring implications for recent market developments to the short and long-term outlook on fuel markets
- Work closely with the research team on building a coherent picture across the different parts of the fuel blending cycle.
- Through such insights, and using Kpler’s proprietary information, work with the global sales and marketing teams to demonstrate the value of Kpler’s solutions to the industry
- Promote research and materials produced within Kpler across all external stakeholders
- Contribute to the production of company webinars and external presentations
- Collaborate with the product and technical teams to further develop our portfolio of client offerings
It will be a match if you are or have:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in researching biofuel markets
- Experience with doing independent research
- Some past exposure to EU regulations on blending mandates and first and second-generation biofuel requirements
- Solid knowledge of processing and trading of biofuels
- Ideally, some experience with biofuel refinery operations
- Some experience with carbon markets would be a plus
What you will get at Kpler
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits including work from home allowance, medical and life insurance, training and development allowance, paid volunteer work and more!
- You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment, with offices in 7 countries (UK, France, Belgium, Austria, US, Dubai and Singapore), we come from more than 50 countries and speak more than 20 languages
- We have truly embraced the new age of workplace flexibility where you can chose to work fully remote, hybrid or onsite
- You will get a company laptop and you can choose between Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Global maternity (extended leave), parental, festival and compassionate leave policies aligned to the contemporary needs of the family, and individual choices
And you REALLY want to join the team because:
- We are the market leader in commodity data and analytics with a healthy pipeline of innovation
- Our growth is strong and we are proudly bootstrapped
- We are still small enough that you can know everyone and your voice will be heard
- We are passionate about growth and this includes your personal development
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice