To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Senior Channel Manager – Europe
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We are expanding our global Channel sales team to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level. Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT, IoT & OT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
Lansweeper keeps on expanding. We are currently looking for a Senior Channel Manager Europe. You will play a key role in realizing the huge potential of our Partner ecosystem as we look to scale through partners.
A day in the life of a Senior Channel Manager at Lansweeper
Onboard, Manage, Develop
· You recruit and onboard new partners to our program by showing them the power of Lansweeper and the mutual value of a partnership.
· You manage existing partners with a focus on pipeline management and sales enablement.
· You develop business and marketing plans with managed partners to drive pipeline and grow Lansweeper’s footprint with existing customers
· You deliver new GTM strategies, solution bundles and market opportunities to partners to increase the value we bring to the partnership
· You collaborate with the Global Channel Partners team to create and improve all partner program-related content (training & certification, best practices, marketing materials, etc.).
· You align with direct sales to track partner leads, monitor their opportunities and boost partner revenue while maintaining a close relationship.
· You report to our Vice President of Global Channel Partners based in Seattle, WA and you represent your KPI’s and project updates to management monthly and in business reviews with the CRO quarterly.
· You grow with the company and the Partner Program, in which we’re heavily investing.
Are you the new Senior Channel Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
· Can work independently and has an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
· Is relationship- and team oriented, collaborative and focuses on creating a winning environment for Lansweeper, partners and end-customers
· Pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
· Can analyze and interpret large data sets to enhance strategic decisions that help drive our business.
· Can accommodate different time zones to build and maintain strong relationships throughout our global organization.
· More than 7 years of experience in channel sales or alliances and experience scaling a partner ecosystem
· a proven track record of accelerating commercial growth by showcasing best practices to maximize engagement and opportunity development.
· Excellent presentation skills, along with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· a broad interest in and good knowledge of IT.
· functional experience with SalesForce.
Going for gold?
· Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French, while Spanish and Portuguese are very nice haves
· Experience in business development
· An existing network of partners that can help fast-track Lansweeper’s growth
· You are an ambitious, self-driven, team player intrinsically motived to be the best
· International (channel) sales experience?
Our offer you can’t refuse
· Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours to be available for your global teammates.
· Work for an international company, in a hybrid structure from our brand new Belgian office in Merelbeke and from your home office, plus you will travel internationally at least twice per year to meet with your global team
· Collaborate with experienced, passionate, driven and fun colleagues every day.
· Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
· We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
· Work hard, play harder!
Meet our Recruiter Naomi Hoornaert