To apply for this job please visit urbantz.breezy.hr.
The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, ecommerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
Urbantz is set to rapidly increase its customer base in 2023. As our activity expands, we are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager / CSM to manage a customer portfolio with a focus on growing our key enterprise accounts.
The Senior Technical Account Manager / CSM will proactively partner with customers to optimize their platform engagement and facilitate the running of our customer’s smooth last-mile operations.
- Take ownership over a customer portfolio and maximize their platform engagement and satisfaction
- Create Success Plans and conduct Quartlery Business Reviews (QBRs) to help customers meet their targets
- Proactively monitor and analyze customer needs to ensure maximum value delivery by Urbantz’s platform and ensure the adoption of new relevant features
- Serve as the customer’s trusted advisor and product expert and provide solution training, workshops, and demos
- Bring the voice of the customer to internal discussions
- Help with product feature validation and roll-out
The Must Haves
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing functions such as account management, consulting, customer success, sales, or similar
- Perfectly fluent in English, French, and Spanish
- Substantial experience in SaaS and understanding of IT solutions
- Executive presence in front of senior stakeholders
- Outstanding customer management skills
- Exceptional communication capabilities
The Great to Haves
- Experience in Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits (meal voucher, hospital and group insurance, etc.)..
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences.
- Team meetups in Brussels, and an annual offsite somewhere sunny.