To apply for this job please visit letsbuildbelgiumsa.recruitee.com.
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Poland – Remote working is possible, office is in Łódź.
Start date: ASAP
Freelancer preferred – Salary range between 4.7k-5.3k Euros per month plus paid holiday
Wish you could have more impact in your role?
At LetsBuild, we have a lot of data and right now we’re not doing enough with it – this is where you come in.
You’ll get the opportunity to have a serious impact organising our data both internally (sales, marketing, product etc) but also for our Clients.
A Deeper dive:
As an integral part of the Data team, you will:
- Create and maintain data pipelines
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, testing, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build, maintain, and optimise analytics tools that utilise the data to:
- provide key business performance metrics
- assist team members in building and optimising our products
- assist support and sales people to follow existing customers or identify opportunities
- assist our customers to analyse their data
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Prepare data for analysis
- Use agile processes to iteratively make improvements to our data systems
- You have good SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- You have a solid background in software development, preferably with Python
- Good understanding of development tools (e.g. Github) and processes (e.g. Agile)
- Experience with some of the tools that we use: PipelineWise, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Periscope/Sisense, PowerBI, Kafka, AWS, Azure, …
- Experience with building and optimising data pipelines and data transformation
- Experience with data visualisation and exploration tools
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good team-working and communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical team members
- Autonomous, self-starter
We love working with the latest technologies and we work with the following:
- Spark, Delta Lake, Databricks, and other data processing frameworks
- Superset, Airflow, Presto, Druid and/or “Great Expectations”
- The AWS ecosystem, and, more specifically, RDS (Postgres), S3, and RedShift.
- You will work with a team of 55+ people who are passionate about making a positive change/impact in an industry that contributes to a large portion of CO2 gasses globally.
- Our software products are used to build houses & apartments, office buildings, commercial centres, wind farms, highways and many other cool projects out there! ️
- We have offices in La Hulpe, Brussels (Belgium), Copenhagen (Denmark) and Łódź (Poland).
- We’ve just got back from our “Team Camp” event in the Ardennes, it was a blast! The next one will be in Poland; the question is, will you be there?
For a confidential chat about your next step in your Data engineering career, reach out in the following ways:
- Send me a Connection request on LinkedIn
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on email@example.com
- Or simply hit the apply button