At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
The Cargo Analytics team is responsible for the distribution of our core client-facing data in the global, maritime commodities domain. Focusing on providing powerful insights to our clients, we provide access to our data through front-end, API and SDKs to enable our clients to seamlessly integrate us into their workflows.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of front-end solutions based on project requirements and design specifications.
- Demonstrate strong software development skills in back-end technologies.
- Optimise system performance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure high availability.
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and adhere to coding standards.
You are or have…
- Experience with RESTful APIs or GraphQL concepts and the ability to consume APIs from within front-end applications.
- Working knowledge of technologies and frameworks such as Node.js or Scala.
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or Jasmine to ensure code quality and maintainable test suites.
- Have experience with containerisation and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
Nice to have
- Have experience with ElasticSearch.
- Have worked with AWS (or another cloud provider), using Terraform.
- Have knowledge of Python.
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice