Are you the Senior .Net Developer we’re looking for ?
Proceedix is looking for a skilled .NET developer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate programmer who is eager help us scale our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations. You’re eager to join an enthusiastic team in a dynamic working environment that appreciates your thoughts and feedback. You’ll be working in a highly professional team that develops a solid and secure (SOC2) platform for global blue chip customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a senior .NET developer with an eye for IT-architecture, the backend is your comfort zone. You are a team player who enjoys both sparring with experienced colleagues and coaching of junior developers. New frameworks and technologies excite you.
- Back-end development in .NET Core
- Propose architecture designs
- Mentoring junior developers
- Reviewing pull requests
- Analyzing and documenting greenfield projects
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, ICT
- Proven experience as a .NET Core developer (5-10 years)
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience as Full Stack developer is a plus
- Experience/basic knowledge of MSFT Azure
- Experience with Docker, Kafka is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL server),
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly and Utilities sector.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best.
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.