Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior People Partner/HR Manager to work closely with our leadership team.
How you will make an impact:
You will play a critical role in the HR/People domain reporting directly to the COO and having responsibility for developing and implementing HR/people initiatives to provide an optimal employee and contingent worker experience. You will provide operational, strategic and managerial support with a broad remit ranging from managing the HR function, talent development & retention, performance management, HR-IS and reporting through to occasional ad hoc office management support.
If you are resourceful, enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
- Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for all operational HR and people related issues.
- You will be contributing to strategy as well as running the employee experience life cycle (pre-boarding, onboarding, employment, offboarding) and performance management.
- You will develop initiatives to enhance employee experience and engagement.
- You will take ownership of and lead the organization of team building events.
- You will follow up on DEI efforts and share best practices with team members.
- You will be responsible for and coordinate any office management tasks not supported by our co-working facility (minimal)..
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor or masters degree followed by a minimum of 3-5 years HR Operations and HR management experience with a focus on Talent Management, Performance Management and Learning & Development.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment..
- You have excellent problem solving abilities and the commercial and analytical skills to understand the needs of our business and implement simple solutions at scale.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in HRIS systems, G-suite/Microsoft Office and productivity software (Slack. MS Teams, Notion)
- A demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- You are comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a startup-environment.
- A proactive, resourceful and autonomous person with potential to grow within the role.
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Experience of Talent Acquisition and Employer branding.
- Experience of working with employer of record solutions and remote teams in various locations.
- Experience of working in a technology startup environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).