Senior Platform Engineer
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior Platform Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- Design, implement, and maintain the architecture of the platform, including infrastructure, network, and security.
- Develop and deploy automation and configuration management tools.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the platform.
- Ensure the platform is highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for platform improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues as they arise.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide support for the platform.
- Infracost management and optimization.
Are you the new Senior Platform Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- has strong software engineering background and 5 years of experience with infrastructure, networks, and security
- always have an eye for detail
- has the ability to investigate complex systems with a large code base
- is passionate about any of the CNCF technologies or other cloud-related products
- has the capacity to translate architectural designs into operations
- has strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Proven experience writing code in at least one language
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and services in AWS, continuous integration and delivery, distributed systems, and observability.
- Proficiency in managing Kubernetes (EKS) at scale
- Experience creating modules with Terraform
- Solid knowledge of GNU/Linux systems and containers
- GitOps mindset
Going for gold?
- Good knowledge of any of the following tools: ArgoCD, Istio, OPA, Helm, GraphQL, GRPC, and OpenTelemetry.
- Experience in configuration automation through Ansible and Packer.
- Knowledge of any of the following storages: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, and Redis.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience with any cloud provider other than AWS.
- Proven experience building multi-region solutions.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,…).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.