Abbove is a leading wealth planning technology platform that aims to radically transform the way families relate to their wealth and interact with their trusted advisors.
Abbove’s platform empowers more than 1.000 wealth advisors to provide over 30.000 families across Europe with a new experience of wealth management that goes far beyond money. Abbove is transforming the private banking and wealth management industry, it is growing fast and it needs you to build up a sustainable future.
Your mission as Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead the design process from concept to implementation, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing user experience. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for translating user needs and business requirements into intuitive and engaging design solutions.Your responsabilities will include:
- Concepting & Prototyping: Explore ideas through sketching, wireframes, and prototypes to validate interactions and designs.
- Usability Testing: Engage directly with our users to test design solutions and gather valuable feedback.
- Visual Design: Perfect your design solutions and collaborate with our engineers to bring them to life.
- Design System: Contribute to the completion and upkeep of our design system, ensuring consistency and scalability.
- Abbove’s Commercial Website: Take the lead in designing and updating our commercial website to enhance user experience and reflect our brand identity.
- Creation of Documentation/Tutorial Materials: Design user guides, one-pagers, and other documentation materials to support our users.
- Marketing Collateral Design: Create engaging visuals for marketing materials, including newsletters and LinkedIn post images.
What you have
- Proven experience (4+ years) as a Product Designer or relevant experience designing web-based applications in a dynamic and rapidly evolving work environment.
- Proficiency in design tools (We use Figma and Miro)
- Expertise in user research, creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- A detail-oriented and self-directed approach to work.
- The skill to proactively anticipate design adjustments and make informed choices based on technical insights.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, usability, and accessibility standards.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A versatile mindset and a passion for thriving in a dynamic startup atmosphere
- You stay updated on trends and other tools to remain at the forefront in terms of UX/UI and innovations
- Frontend skills (HTML/CSS/JS/(Git))
- Experience with design systems
- Product management experience
Working in a scale up environment requires a high-level of professionalism, proactivity and autonomy. We work as a team and everyone can rely on other’s work. If you want to better understand our work environment and culture, have a look a our culture book.
What we offer
- A full-time position with responsibility in which there’s room for your own creativity and initiatives.
- The opportunity to grow with the company and to develop your role accordingly over time.
- The chance to join a small, young, and talented team that’s not afraid of a bit of fun.
- An attractive salary package.
- An energetic, social, and flexible environment with the opportunity to work at our office in Brussels combined with some days of home working