Our new APSIS One platform is built from the ground up using brand new cloud-native technology and methods.
APSIS/Efficy aims to work at the forefront of technology and development. We follow modern agile practices with cross-functional DevOps teams. Each team assumes complete technical and operational ownership of their components. This not only includes implementation but also full architectural design, tech stack selection, testing, continuous delivery and ensuring high availability for the production environments.
We believe in small, highly skilled, highly empowered and autonomous teams taking
maximal ownership of their systems using the three ways of DevOps: flow, feedback
and continuous learning.
On a typical day this role means working, and close collaboration with the other QA
team members and developer teams in Stockholm, Malmö and Warsaw, and
also with the Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- As part of the development team, implement test processes and automated tests to improve quality and user experience in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Design test plans and test cases (for manual and automated testing).
- Conduct exploratory and acceptance tests.
- Conduct functional/non-functional tests.
- Be part of shaping the team’s development and QA processes, tools and practices to increase team velocity and application quality.
- Experience of testing web applications
- Experience of different test processes, test phases, test methods and test
- Experience of designing test cases
- Fluent oral and written English is a must
- Experience of test automation (UI and/or Integration)
Bonus points for
- Experience of test automation in Cypress
- Experience of API testing in Postman
- You have worked with applications hosted in AWS and/or have AWS certifications
- Experience with Email technologies and platforms
- Experience with unit testing
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
Find out more at efficy.com!