To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
Do you enjoy prospecting, presenting and closing new sales within CRM and Martech?
We are expanding our team in Malmö and looking for new Senior Sales Account Executives – Is that you?
As a Senior Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business, building a sustainable pipeline, and exceeding sales goals. You will use your creativity and expertise to identify new opportunities, book meetings with prospects, negotiate and close deals, and sell marketing and CRM platforms.
Join us, and we will welcome, support, challenge and coach you so that you can be at your best when your best is needed.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Generate leads through marketing campaigns and your own research
- Book meetings and conduct sales calls with prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Negotiate and close deals
- Sell marketing and CRM platforms
- Continuously identify new ways to improve sales performance
- Surprise us with your own initiatives to help us deliver excellence
- Provide feedback to marketing and product teams to improve customer experience
- Proven track record in B2B sales, with at least three years of experience preferably in the SaaS industry
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and proactive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistent and able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude with high energy level
- Fluent in Swedish and good command of English
- Passionate about hunting for new business and closing deals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to identify and see business potential everywhere
Full time in Malmö, Sweden
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter Cynthia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.