Yields.io is an award-winning fintech company based in Belgium. Yields.io pioneered the first comprehensive end-to-end model risk management platform used by both international banking firms as well as by regional financial organizations to streamline model risk management activities and stay compliant in a continuously evolving regulatory landscape. Since its launch in the market, Yields.io’s technology- the Yields MRM Platform has received several recognition including the prestigious ‘Model validation service of the Year’ award for four consecutive years. Yields.io is backed by renowned investment firms including investors Volta Ventures, Pamica NV, and G+D Ventures.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Your work days are better with a diverse and talented team.
At Yields.io, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and without bias. Our commitment is to foster a diverse and equitable workplace where talents can thrive.
Build a more trustworthy world. Join our team!
We are currently looking for a “senior sales executive North-America” who can drive our expansion in North-America (US and Canada).
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop sales strategies and build relationships with prospects, clients, and partners to drive revenue growth
- Execute sales plans to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns in collaboration with our marketing team
- Represent Yields.io at industry events and conferences
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development Representative to identify and cultivate potential leads
- Review and assist in the management of the strategic roadmap specific to the US market (related to product coverage, regulatory frameworks, etc.)
- Identify and address specific needs related to US model risk and AI governance regulation
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales forecasts and pipeline reports
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and service
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B sales role in a scale-up company, preferably within the Information Technology and Services industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Expert in navigating, managing, and closing complex and long sales cycles
- Familiarity with selling in strongly analytical and/or regulated sectors
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision-makers
- The Ideal candidate excels as an individual contributor and team player
- Prepared to roll up your sleeves, get in the trenches, and close deals
- Dynamism, curiosity, and perseverance are important personality traits
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to engage in regular travel within the US
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth strategy of our company
- Join the company as our our first US hire, assuming a key strategic role to accelerate the company’s expansion
- Competitive base salary with bonus and equity component
- A young and international company culture with a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- A unique opportunity to work with an all-star team and cutting-edge product, in a purpose-driven company