Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Our Cloud Platform is the engine that powers Deliverect. We provide a reliable, scalable, and secure platform that enables businesses to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We are a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers and architects who are passionate about building innovative and customer-centric solutions. Our teams are constantly working to improve our platform and add new features that drive our customers towards success. In today’s competitive landscape, it is crucial for businesses to have a robust cloud software system in place. Being the leaders of this mission and helping our loyal users achieve their business goals, providing their customers with a successful ordering experience
As a Senior Security Engineer at Deliverect, you will be a crucial part of our mission to ensure the security and integrity of our infrastructure. You will play a pivotal role in implementing DevSecOps practices and establishing a culture of security, enabling the rapid and secure delivery of our SaaS products.
Your work will directly contribute to safeguarding our organisation’s infrastructure and maintaining the secure development, deployment, and maintenance of our systems.
A Typical Day:
- Apply and implement DevSecOps principles and best practices. Integrating security tools and processes into the development lifecycle or working with developers to secure new features and applications.
- Work on the implementation of an authentication and authorization solution. Designing and implementing a single sign-on system or configuring access control for different applications and resources.
- Perform threat modeling and security risk assessments. Identifying and evaluating potential threats to the organisation’s infrastructure and applications and developing mitigation strategies.
- Provide security guidance to software engineers. Reviewing code for security vulnerabilities or providing guidance on best practices for secure development.
- Conduct penetration tests in collaboration with the team. Simulating attacks on the organisation’s infrastructure and applications to identify and fix security vulnerabilities.
- Develop and support the creation of security tools and controls. Writing scripts to automate security tasks or developing new tools to detect and respond to threats.
- Design and maintain a vulnerability management program. Identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in the organisation’s infrastructure and applications.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Working with developers, IT operations, and other teams to ensure that security is a top priority.
- 2 years of experience in security engineering, with a focus on cloud security and containerisation.
- Experience with DevSecOps practices and tools.
- Strong knowledge of security principles related to authentication, access control, cryptography, and secret management.
- Advanced understanding of threat modeling and risk assessment methodologies.
- Excellent proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Bash, or Golang.
- Understanding of source code control and APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Certifications such as CISSP or CompTIA Security+ are a plus.
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.