Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
How you will make an impact:
You will be part of a fast growing engineering group and will play a key role in the development of our SaaS platform, the development of public APIs, integrations with partners and collaborating with our AI team.
If you are resourceful, enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
- Contribute to high-level design & architecture of key services in our core product.
- Take ownership over components in our microservices architecture.
- Help the team break down complex requirements into manageable deliverables.
- Coach and mentor team members towards technical excellence, learning new technologies and adopting best practices.
- Manage a modern software delivery process that improves or maintains platform stability, scalability and performance.
- Improve existing applications and build new applications from the ground up.
- Interact closely with other teams to identify and manage dependencies.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Has experience building web applications and apis with Typescript, Node.js, Nest.js, React, GraphQL, MongoDB and AWS.
- Is knowledgeable about web security principles and guidelines..
- Can mentor and coach other engineers on code quality, best practices, maintainability, documentation etc.
- Is passionate about working in a fast moving, agile & product-oriented organization.
- Is a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Has an entrepreneurial, problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- Can speak English fluently – additional European languages are considered an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).