At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series of B funding, we welcomed four companies to our organization and want to grow over 100 million in ARR in 2024. With more than 560 teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries of which 175 in Belgium alone, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector?
As a Senior TA Partner you’re responsible for all hiring in our Go-To-Market segment within the EMEA/APAC region. Together with the team of TA specialists you continuously work on streamlining and optimising recruitment processes, knowledge sharing and reporting to hiring managers as well as the people & talent team.
Where you will have impact:
- Run full-cycle process and deliver on the hiring plan
- Build and manage pipeline for different go to market roles, active sourcing for all roles from sales representatives to more senior and leadership roles
- Build and manage excellent relations with hiring managers, prioritize across teams and regions
- Diversify your sourcing strategies and stay creative in solutions to reach out to our target audience
- Keep the overview on hiring approaches across regions and for different roles
- Work closely with the team and work with them to ensure timely delivery of our hiring plan
- TA business support:
- Create and enable uniformity in hiring/reporting process across departments while taking into account regional differences or specific requirements
- Process improvement, follow up on and introduction of new trends & technology together with the team and Head of TA.
- Organising recruitment events, driving employer branding & social media awareness and initiatives
- Give feedback to other people & talent teams on benchmarking, … amongst others
- Organise and run training eg. How to interview candidates, TA process and tools for hiring managers, etc
- You will be part of a senior team, when junior TA colleagues join, also mentoring them:
- First POC for on the job coaching and escalations
- Resource planning
- Trainer for and onboarding of new TA hires, shadowing
- Trainer on new operational and technical topics, including follow up
About our team:
Joining the talent acquisition team means you’ll be working with some top talent. We are a team of 5 goal getters that empower our hiring managers to attract top talent and build a diverse, inclusive culture of excellence across the EMEA and APAC regions. We deliver on our promises through data driven strategies and scalable, lean processes. In everything we do, we support each other and we stay humble.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85.000 users rely on world-wide;
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up;
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or in a way that fits you and the team best
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded and passionate about what they do
- A choose-your-own mobility budget or company car according your personal situation
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of experience with recruiting, minimum 2 years of full ownership in the process
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent, proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline of talent
- Empathic listener, you understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Lighthouse
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels, strong relationship management with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Teamwork and sharing knowledge is part of your DNA
At Lighthouse you join the #bestteamever where you can be part of developing a market-leading technology platform. As a high performing team, we put our clients and innovation first. However, growing together and being passionate about our mission also means having fun together. So prepare for remote team gatherings and after work drinks on us!
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it’s part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we’re excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can’t wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.