Senior UX Researcher
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UX Researcher to be the founding member of our UX Research team, and a welcome addition to the UX organisation. With an initial focus on quantitative research methods, you’ll build the foundations of how we get to know our customers and their needs. You’ll guide and support wider Product team members with their qualitative research activities, ensuring that all our decisions within the wider Product team are rooted in customer insight.
As a member of the team…
- You will have a great deal of influence on our Product Roadmap, from ideation all the way through to launch
- You’ll maintain research repositories to ensure we’re getting the best out of our data and it is available to all organisation members
- We’ll look to you as the voice of the customer in UX ceremonies and activities
- Designers, PMs, and Product Marketing will look to you for guidance in conducting iterative research
- You’ll communicate your research findings to your peers, keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do
- You are the subject matter expert for our Product Engagement & Adoption platforms
A day in the life of a Senior UX Researcher at Lansweeper:
- Engaging with Product Management to validate assumptions about upcoming roadmap items
- Finding gaps in our customer knowledge and getting to work on resolving them
- Running A/B tests, Feature Flagging or Beta tests to minimise risk during releases
- Working with our Data Analysts and Product Marketing on uncovering impactful quantitative data
- Collaborating with Product on our Early Adopter Program, driving initiatives and helping to refine the process
- Participate in UX critiques, reviews, and ceremonies, finding opportunities to involve users in the design process
- Evangelising proper research methods to cultivate an organisation full of user research advocates
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in user research
Experience in planning, executing, and training others in qualitative research methods
- Confident and effective in communicating insights to the rest of the company
Experience in working with statistical analysis.
- As the go-to person in this area, you’ll be able to explain your methods and findings to your peers in concise, plain
Skills in working with a variety of stakeholders to help them keep user insights at the core of their work
Experience in CRO tooling, SQL, and analytics tooling
You are located -/+ 5 hours GMT time zone to collaborate most effectively with your colleagues
Going for gold?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a SaaS company
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- Access to an online learning platform so you can improve your skills.
- Regular team offsites all over the world.