Ring Twice is a web start-up active in the sharing economy founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M€. Today, the team is composed of 26 young motivated members, fully dedicated to bringing people closer together, one job at a time.
Ring Twice has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web application with more than 400.000 users. Ring Twice is a marketplace where we allow our users to find trustworthy people in their neighborhood, ready to share their talents and passions to give them a hand (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, piano classes, taking care of the dog during the holidays,…).
We are currently looking for an intern in SEO to help us boost our acquisition of new users. Ring Twice is an amazing concept that everyone could use at some point, but not enough people know it yet. Therefore, we’re looking for someone who would like to help us improve our positioning in the Google Search Results.
• Assist our SEO specialist in impactful SEO projects
• Find and outreach partner websites for link building campaigns
• Studying Marketing/Communication or Business Management
• Be fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
• Demonstrate passion and strong interest for SEO
• Being proactive and committed
• You are a quick learner, who loves challenges and goals
LIFE AT RING TWICE
Working at Ring Twice is different each day. Don’t expect to do the same all over again. Doing your internship at Ring Twice is more than just an internship. Do we dare to say it’s almost like a lifestyle? Naaah. But yes.
- You’ll have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Open and transparent company culture
- Weekly company happy hours – remotely for the moment
- Fifa tournaments during lunch time (we have our X-box, we dare you to challenge our CEO!)
So… are you looking for an internship in a Hellyeah Startup? You have always wanted to join a team of hard working young people in Brussels? You also want to know everything about the culture and the world of fast-growing startups? Send us your resume and a motivational letter about why you really want to do your internship at Ring Twice!
Additional information: Minimum 3 months, non remunerated internship