Sortlist is a matchmaking platform that helps marketeers find the agency they need and agencies to find the clients they are looking for. From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right marketing agencies.
Are you passionate about SEO and driven by online growth ?
Our ideal colleague is a passionate person, fast learner, and always up for new challenges. Does it sound familiar?
Then you might be the perfect match for Sortlist!
Working from the SEO department of Sortlist and under the responsibility of the Head of SEO, you will manage the whole SEO strategy on the french-speaking markets. This means growing our existing domains but also preparing potential future domains.
As our new SEO Specialist, you will:
- Identify SEO opportunities that would increase overall organic traffic and reach company growth targets
- Monitor SEO performance (SEO reporting, rankings and traffic)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Conduct on-page analysis to ensure that different landing pages are optimized
- Work with the Tech SEO, content, link building and overall marketing teams to ensure a correct focus and maximum SEO impact.
- Work closely with the SEO product manager to sync on best practices and new features recommendations.
- Stay ahead of any search engine or market changes
- Provide recommendations for SEO improvements & experiments
- 2+ years as an SEO working on big websites
- Track records in competitive SERPs
- You have knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms and strong understanding of how search engines work
- You have knowledge of Web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- You have knowledge of relevant SEO tools (few tools from our stack: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Oncrawl, JetOctopus, Screaming Frog, SurferSEO)
- Experience in the Marketing/Software niche is a plus!
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- Language: you speak French and English at an excellent level
- You’ll start your application with “It depends” to show you’ve read carefully the job offer
- You have a go-getting, initiative-taking personality
- A love for problem solving and a detail-oriented & analytical mindset
- You are curious, rigorous and creative
- You are thirsty to learn
- You can work autonomously and have also a team-spirit
To reach your goals as a SEO specialist, you will have:
- a large SEO budget
- access to the best SEO tools (licences, internal tools, access to e-learning courses…)
- a top notch technical team to work with
- an experienced and dedicated team of passionate SEO experts
- a dynamic, creative, open, friendly and hard-working workplace with lots of flexibility where you’ll feel at home
- the opportunity to drive real impact in a scale-up and work on mature markets
- an international working environment
- afterworks and team buildings
Ready to become part of the Sortlist family?
Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether we’d be a good fit.