Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
We are looking to hire an SEO Specialist to join our global marketing team. You will be responsible for increasing and optimizing the company’s website search engine results rankings (organic traffic to our website and SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) in search engines) and to make our organic search the main channel generating conversion goals
A day in the life of:
- When conducting paid search campaigns (SEA), you will execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content.
- Work with content marketing team to drive latest content creation for website relevancy and optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new relevant keywords to use for content creation driving website optimization and other marketing materials.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Recurrent competitor analysis looking for areas of opportunity.
- Create and execute link building strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops team to change website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics, SEMrush to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Reporting: manage dashboards, analyze SEO platforms and create presentations out of data to report on SEO plans and outcomes of monthly activities.
- Educate other key stakeholders (Community, Content Developers / Copywriters, website developers) around SEO tips & tricks and best practices.
To really succeed in this role, you must look at the bigger picture and connect the dots:
- Across inputs and insights: be able to analyze data, trends, results and define action plans to improve performance.
- Across teams: always consider content marketing at a deeper level, as well as consumer psychology and, the target audience to whom you are marketing, the social media landscape, web design and development, viral marketing strategies, and overall business goals that help drive brand awareness and conversions.
- Across objectives: define your SEO goals and align them with the company goals. It is your goal to focus on search engine rankings, drive traffic, increase brand awareness, and conversions
As SEO Specialist you should manage all 3 tiers of SEO when planning and executing our SEO strategy: Technical / On-Page / Off-Page
Technical: plan and execute actions to:
- Improve the backend structure and foundation of our website by performing regular website audits.
- Improve website speed, indexing, mobile friendliness, crawlability and website architecture.
- Improve the readability of a website, which in turn improves user experience and shows search engines that the website is a good one.
On-page SEO: content website optimization to:
- Help search engines understand the topic of our content and its relevancy.
- Manage elements such as keywords, meta tags, internal links and HTML title tags in ways that help increase search engine traffic and make sure it’s near the top of the Google results.
Off-page optimization: create a strong relationship between our website and other websites:
- Manage link building tactics
- Develop strategies to build the reputation of a website and improve our ranking in SERP
Are you the new SEO Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- is digital Savvy. Manage platforms like: GA4 (Google Analytics 4), SEMrush, WordPress).
- has organizational skills, structured and into planning.
- has great communication skills and networking Savvy: Strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams.
- has an analytical and data driven mindset.
- holds myself accountable and has a problem-solving attitude.
- Has a strong drive, ambitions and a high quality bar and don’t mind to get out of my comfort zone.
- Continuous challenging status quo and look for continuous improvements.
- Minimum of 4 years of SEO experience working for other companies or related agency experience with a successful track record in executing SEO planning and execution.
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Reporting management
- Presentation skills
- Living in Montreal
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, allowances…).
Meet our Recruiter Clarisse Celle