Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a service delivery manager who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As Service Delivery Manager you will be acting as team lead for our Service Delivery team and as senior Customer Success Manager towards our customers. Being responsible for their end-to-end service delivery, managing the incident, problem, request and change management. You are responsible for the set-up, implementation, and overall follow-up of the long-term service & contract agreements:
- Manage the maintenance activities in order to meet the customer and business demands
- Fostering of good consultation and communication structure with the internal and external stakeholders
- Implement a successful service delivery approach throughout your team, resulting in SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on all services delivered against SLA’s (KPI based), and moderate the service delivery meetings
- Strive to optimize the financial profitability of your assigned contracts
By taking up this role as senior Customer Success Manager in combination with the team lead role for our Service Delivery team, you’ll be acting as a coach, guiding your team towards successful client service delivery with purpose.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven by at least 4 years of services management experience
- IT background or proven interest in technologies and software development
- Proven experience in the development of successful service contracts and plans, growth targets and service strategies
- ITIL concepts are part of your daily work, you manage to apply them into practice and convince others of the added value
- Experience in leading small to medium teams
The skills that make a great Service Delivery Manager in our team are:
- A strong sense of priority setting
- The ability to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
- Strong communication skills, ability to create buy-in at all levels (customers and colleagues)
- Quick learner & team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a strong plus.
If you recognize yourself in multiple aspects of the lists above and you have what it takes in learning mindset with regards to the others, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?