Software Engineer Client Delivery
You are part of the Client Delivery team where your goal is to make (y)our Clients use their Comsof solution successfully. You will act as voice of the customer within Comsof, representing the customer’s needs and expectations within Comsof during the onboarding of a customer and when delivering new software versions.
A day in the life of a Software Engineer Client Delivery at Comsof:
- Meet new or existing client to fully understand their current needs and challenges, describe these clearly in Requirements Documents.
- Work out possible solutions to solve these challenges, whether through the definition of a new customisation project, create a new workflow or coaching and training.
- Support your clients with the questions that they encounter. This can happen by logging issues on our support platform or other methods: conference calls, mails, …
- You engage as much as possible in live interactions with your clients and document those meetings.
- Onboarding new clients by assisting in a correct installation of the software at the client side, ensuring that the tool is running in a secure and smooth way within the client’s environment, and make sure users can get started successfully.
- Deliver training in the general software and ensure the users can use our tools to create designs according to their way of work.
Keywords: Java, QGIS, ArcGIS, accountmanagement, English, client interaction
- You hold a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in engineering and/or computer science.
- You have a strong interest in utility networks (from an operational or construction point of view) – especially telecom/Fiber Optic networks are a big plus.
- You will become a technical expert in the Comsof tools. You’re a motivated learner (new domains, products, tools), to expand your knowledge and skills.
- You can communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
- You have a client-focused mindset, always keep the users in mind. Therefore you are good in building relationships, with your customers and as a team-player internally.
- You are proactive and you’re not afraid to dig deeper to understand a situation and come up with innovative and constructive solutions, based on the Comsof tools and knowhow.
We’re committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
- Do you care about other people? Whether it is a client or a colleague, whenever a person is in need, we get a boost from seeing other people succeed thanks to our help.
- Are you continuously looking to improve? We strongly believe that to stand still is to fall behind. We continuously look to improve our own and our client’s processes, whether in small steps or through pure revolutions based on innovation.
- Are you committed to succeed? We always deliver the best we can, going the extra mile if needed to deliver the high quality expected from us.
- Do you like to play with your cards on the table? We love to play games, but we play them fair. We are transparent and happy to share knowledge to make other people better at what they do.
What’s in it for you?
- A versatile job with a generous salary package.
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a focus on graph theory, algorithms, software and innovation.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global software provider, leading in its domain.
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, based at Dok Noord in Ghent.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.