To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team and help drive the development of the next iteration of DESelect Engage. Our platform helps companies effectively connect with their target audience without overwhelming them with messages, and our vision for this product is to use AI and Machine Learning to empower marketers to send the right messages to the right people at the right time to get the results they need.
As a software engineer, you will report directly to the Head of Engineering and work closely with the CTO. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative hybrid remote/on-site team dedicated to creating customer-focused products.
- Knowledge of serverless technologies such as Cloud Functions or Lambda Functions
- Proven track record of building applications at a massive scale
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and architecture principles
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform, AI, and Machine Learning is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A competitive earning package and stock option
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
DESelect is an official Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner offering the leading marketing enablement platforms on the Salesforce AppExchange. Fortune 500 leaders and mid-sized businesses leverage DESelect’s intuitive drag-and-drop solutions to help marketing teams control audience saturation, segment audiences, and power highly personalized campaigns without code or technical assistance. Founded in 2019, DESelect has offices in Antwerp, Belgium and Austin, Texas.
At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about.
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship?