To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
As a Solution Consultant, you work together with our sales team and energy & utilities prospects on defining and understanding the solution requirements with regards to pricing, forecasting, billing, hedging, settlement, insight analysis and reporting. With your knowledge of European energy markets, you are able to represent and demonstrate Gorilla’s pricing, forecasting and reporting solutions to our prospects and clients.
Starting with the lead generation phase, all the way throughout the handover to the implementation team, you participate actively in workshops with different stakeholders. You’re the driving force in workshops, and are able to demonstrate the various options and powerful features of Gorilla to fulfill the prospect’s needs.
You analyse and understand a prospect’s sales process and their pricing processes. By gathering information, you are able to accurately write project proposals, create and give tailored demos and respond to RFPs. You pride yourself on a qualitative touchpoint with the prospect each and every time.
As a strong believer in co-creation and teamwork, you naturally do all of this in close collaboration with your colleagues and partners.
- Support the identification, pursuit and closure of new sales opportunities through the successful execution of Gorilla’s sales methodology.
- Leverage and effectively communicate Gorilla’s solutions within the energy & utility market to broaden Gorilla’s presence and create new opportunities.
- Conduct Customer Site surveys with prospective customers to meet and understand the users; identify their requirements and potential pain points.
- Participate in defining the prospect customer’s business requirements, needs and objectives.
- Create individual product demonstrations that exemplify how the Gorilla solution can best meet each prospect’s requirements.
- Create and deliver informed, high quality solution presentations in support of Corporate Marketing and Field Marketing events and programs.
- Support the Product Management activities in relation to providing customer-specific requirements to continuously evolve the Gorilla solution in the market.
- Communicate the business requirements to the project/implementation team after the completion of each sale to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to implementation stages; warranting a continuous degree of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong customer relationships by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations.
- Communicate and collaborate on opportunity plans and sales strategies with other members of the virtual account team, as well as Gorilla field and corporate management.
- Continuously benchmark and gather knowledge of competitors and partner solutions to assist in effectively positioning Gorilla solutions as the top pricing and forecasting solution in the market.
- Drive the business forward through developing an innovative and personalised approach to new and existing customers that builds the Gorilla brand and reputation within the region.
- Support implementation teams by acting as a subject matter expert in both the industry and the application.