Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitivetasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, includingIn 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Ghent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
Because of our growth we are looking for a Solution Developer who’s eager to change the global accounting landscape.
Have you recently qualified as an Accountant but looking for a different challenge? Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
- By making our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the tech product
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground
- You are part of a team responsible for developing and managing state-of-the-art business solutions
- You are contributing in the creation of effective customer journeys and a great customer experience
- Apply your accountancy or/and technical knowledge to help improve our product
- Turn our clients’ needs and requests into templates by developing (liquid) code
- Translate the needs of our accounting customers into a solution
- Keep your market knowledge up-to-date
- You have experience in an accounting related role or environment
- You are actively interested and passionate about development and are willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained and have the eagerness to learn)
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You are customer-oriented and deliver on your promises
- You have an eye for detail and are thorough in your work
- Knowledge of our Silverfin platform is a plus, a driven mindset to get to know every detail of our software is a must
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with nice additional benefits and Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Thursday’s
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (once a month in 2023, except in July and August)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam