To apply for this job please visit jobs.apptweak.com.
Haven’t found the right opportunity today? A new opportunity might arise tomorrow!
Keep reading to learn more about AppTweak, and what we’re looking for in future new colleagues, and “apply” if you think you’re a great fit! We’ll get in touch with you when we see a matching job opening.
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool driven by data science. We empower mobile leaders – such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe – to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface. Committed to developing the most accurate, transparent, and easy-to-use ASO tool on the market, we support over 1,800 app developers and game publishers worldwide. AppTweak’s all-in-one platform offers ASO Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, App Intelligence, and Market Intelligence.
We have been awarded the “App Data Platform 2022” by the App Growth Awards community and have been recognized as the 6th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition. Launched in 2014, today we are a team of +100 people based in 5 offices around the globe (Brussels, San Francisco, Bengaluru, Tokyo, and Seoul).
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- Learn: You’re a lifelong learner, continuously working on developing yourself, and excited about sharing your knowledge with your colleagues at AppTweak
- Play: You are curious and innovative. We know there isn’t one best way of doing things. That’s why we like to explore and try new ideas,
new ways. We play seriously.
- Friendly: We have created an environment at AppTweak where everyone can be their best, authentic selves. We encourage you to come as they are and we trust their way of doing things.
- Perform: You’re results oriented and like to deliver results.
What’s in it for you?
- Have the chance to have real impact on our collective success!
- Join an exciting and fast growing company where turnover is almost non existent!
- Learn from peers all over the world. We think learning is so important, we made it one of our 4 values!
- Work in an environment where work-life balance are not just buzzwords
- Work in an international environment and meet your colleagues from all over the world during our yearly retreat!
- Discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!