Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
Are you an experienced IT Systems Administrator willing to grow into a Cybersecurity expert?
This position requires advanced technical expertise in system administration and a good basic understanding of Information Security principles and best practices. As our Sysadmin and Information Security Officer, in close collaboration with our CTO and the external CISO as a service, you will play a crucial role in managing and securing our company’s IT infrastructure and ensuring the sustainability, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems and data.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Installing network hardware and software
- Assist in installing and configuring operating systems and company applications
- Being a SPOC for our team and managing their related requests, including training, managing users, and SSO
- Developing and enforcing organizational IT policies and ensuring our internal processes related to operating systems are working properly
- Audit and improve our operating systems and company applications
- Creating backups and safeguarding data
- Maintaining network and computer system security
Information Security Management
- Collaborate closely with our external CISO consultant to understand and improve our information security management system, including policies, procedures, and guidelines, in alignment with industry standards and regulatory requirements of ISMS (ISO 27001).
- Reinforce access controls, user authentication mechanisms, and data protection measures to prevent unauthorized access or data breaches.
- Monitor and respond to security incidents, including intrusion detection and incident response activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations by establishing and maintaining appropriate controls and documentation. Assist in the development and maintenance of IT policies, procedures, and guidelines to support compliance efforts.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external audits, addressing audit findings, and implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in system administration, including managing servers, networks, and operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles, best practices, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, such as GDPR or other relevant compliance standards.
- Experience in security risk assessment, vulnerability management, and incident response.
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, antivirus, and endpoint security solutions. VPN, AWS EC2, Unifi, Microsoft Azure Active Directory + Itunes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate security-related concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Professional certifications are highly desirable (CISM, Data Privacy, ISO 27001,etc)
- Language skills: English and French fluent.
- We do not provide work permits
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.