Recruitment Intern to support a highly engaged and motivated Recruitment team: Join us as a Recruitment Intern to Pioneer the Future of Talent Acquisition!
Are you a natural communicator with a passion for connecting people to their dream careers? Ready to dive into the dynamic world of recruitment with a global twist? Look no further! Join our team at efficy as a Recruitment Intern and embark on a journey that will give your career path a boost.
Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
- Hands-On Experience: Gain practical insights into the art of talent acquisition. You’ll be an integral part of our team, working on real projects and interacting with candidates and clients from around the world.
- Mentorship & Growth: Our experienced recruitment professionals will guide you through the complexities of the industry. Your growth matters to us, and we’re committed to nurturing your potential.
- Innovation at its Core: Be part of an environment that values creativity and innovation. Contribute fresh ideas to streamline processes and discover new ways to identify top talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will perform a variety of tasks under the supervision of the Head of Talent Acquisition and Corporate Recruiters who recruit for all efficy offices on a European and international level.
We attach great importance to the fact that the trainee can develop his/her potential in the mission entrusted to him/her and that he/she can express him-/herself and put his/her innovative ideas into practice. The assignments may vary according to your internship period and motivation.
- Publish job offers on websites and check the publications
- Collaborate on building long-term relations with schools and universities
- Direct search on LinkedIn and market intelligence
- Assist in interviews with candidates with a senior recruiter
- Do phone screenings with candidates
- Send tests to candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Perform reference checks
- Collaborate on reports of the recruitment activities
- Build our candidate pipelines by keeping our CVs in our database updated
- Help with the organization of job days or events
- Optimize our onboarding process, e.g. update the layout of documents, filing, etc…
- Some administrative tasks, e.g. send emails to candidates, put jobs offers in the correct templates, etc…
At efficy, we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensuring efficiency in the daily work.
- In this role performance management is a key skill, we expect you to have great communication and organisational skills.
- Being able to adapt to new tasks and situations, being a team player, caring for people while working with high professional standards that you will learn through us is of key importance to us.
Good working knowledge in English is a must. If you speak French or Dutch, it will be a plus!
We offer you:
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, sport, trips, cooking challenges
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.