We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
As a Talent Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in Gorilla’s growth by identifying and acquiring top talent. Your role transcends traditional recruitment as you orchestrate the entire recruitment life cycle, from meticulously sourcing and screening candidates to conducting in-depth interviews and skilfully negotiating offers.
In this senior role, you’ll have the opportunity to be a driving force, working closely with our leadership team to influence our recruitment methods, improve the candidate journey, and strengthen Gorilla’s reputation as an attractive employer in the competitive tech industry.
- You work closely with hiring managers and sourcing specialists to understand recruiting needs and develop effective recruitment strategies, including tailor made assessments to roles.
- You conduct thorough and insightful interviews to evaluate candidates’ qualifications and cultural fit.
- You have a thorough understanding of Gorilla’s culture and strategic goals and keep up with the trends in our market and industry.
- You ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and provide timely and constructive feedback to candidates.
- You collaborate with HR and other departments to streamline processes and improve overall recruitment efficiency.
- You create a close partnership with the internal hiring managers.
- You build and maintain a qualitative network of recruitment agencies that fit Gorilla’s culture and way of working.
- You extend offers to selected candidates, negotiating terms when necessary.
- You facilitate a smooth transition for new hires by working closely with HR on the onboarding process.
- You maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- You generate regular reports on recruitment metrics and provide insights for continuous improvement.